Vintage Murco sewing box / craft box / knitting box
Are you one of the keen crafters who took up knitting, sewing, crochet or crafting in one of the lockdowns? Do you need somewhere to store your work until it is finished? I have refinished this useful 1940s/1950 British Murco brand utility sewing box as a beautiful decorative storage box to keep your projects clean and up together when you are otherwise busy
This 1940s/1950 British Murco brand utility sewing box has been refinished to become the perfect decorative storage box for your sewing, knitting or crafting projects
* hand painted in navy blue with gold embellishments
* solid wood vintage British utility furniture
* wooden top slides open to reveal a storage box decoupaged in a stunning William Morris paper with further gold embellishments
* original castors
* Delivery costs are included in the price from either myself or one of Conscious Cubby’s trusted couriers
This would make a fantastic Christmas present for any keen crafter in your life!
- Store Name: Blue Boy Furniture
- Vendor: Blue Boy Furniture
- No ratings found yet!