Vintage 1960s Painted Bureau Green and Gold with Diamond Lines Design Solid Oak
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
A charismatic, attractive and skilfully executed diamond patterned bureau from the 1960s. This bureau is solid quality oak with beautiful woodgrain and build.
Painted in fresh botanical green with gold detailing in a stunning diamond design that is bursting with character.
The bureau is fully functional with a large pull down lid and inside is packed with storage compartments and a mini centre drawer. It has a large central drawer and a large cupboard space at the bottom, including a central shelf. The bureau is a great storage solution particularly for keeping your paperwork perfectly organised.
- Bespoke design, no other like it
- Fully functional storage solution with many uses in the home
- Large storage areas including multiple compartments, drawers and large cupboard drawer.
- Wide central drawer offers practical storage
- Roomy cupboard at the base, with hand finished diamond patterned doors
- Mid Century circa 1960 painted in a fresh botanical green and luxurious gold detailing and accents.
Nationwide delivery and the Bureau is available for immediate despatch. Delivery can vary from 2-10 working days depending on your location.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Most of my furniture is delivered within 1-3 weeks. Sometimes it can be quicker and sometimes a little longer.
Custom painted pieces delivery is the same, once it’s finished.
- Store Name: Lowenna Design
- Vendor: Lowenna Design
- No ratings found yet!
All pieces are delivered with a courtesy pot of paint for touch ups.