Chinoiserie Botanical Boho Wardrobe Herons Cranes
The second piece in the Flora and Fauna Collection, exclusive to Rubar and Scandi. A chinoiserie inspired vintage wardrobe with a beautiful original heron design using real dried petals.
FREE delivery guaranteed before Christmas! Uk mainland only.
We are so pleased to be able to bring you our second piece in the Flora and Fauna collection exclusive to Rubar and Scandi.
– Using real dried and pressed flower petals to creae the design, we believe after extensive research we are the first furniture artist to offer this technique.
– Stunning example of a double domed wardrobe in the Queen Anne style with burr walnut doors, which offers a great amount of storage.
– Professionally sprayed finish with an exceptional furniture paint which is non toxic and extremely hardwearing. Then further sprayed with a hardwearing satin varnish to really withstand the stresses of modern day living whilst still being what you can describe as a piece of art.
– Width – 114 cm Height – 190.5 cm Depth – 57 cm
– Touch up paint provided as part of our care package as standard.
– Free delivery included to mainland UK.
– Fast, fully insured courier service which we shall directly communicate with.
We always knew herons would feature one day on a piece we would create, we just needed to find the suitable piece. Herons are part of the Rubar and Scandi family history as it features on our English family’s family crest, hopefully we have paid homage to this wonderful and delicate bird through this piece. Using real flower petals original to the Flora and Fauna collection, which we so enjoy using at Rubar and Scandi, it is both functional and beautiful, and of course a complete one-off never to be recreated again. The glistening water has been created with dried hydrangea petals in a range of blues, purples and even some pinks. The herons themselves have been created with many many white delicate chysanthumum petals, there is even a real dragonfly which features in the design. The delicate petals have been varnished for protection to ensure they look their best for years to come.
* As with all pieces at Rubar and Scandi, we use vintage furniture, therefore please expect some signs of a previous life. The right hand door of this wardrobe is slightly curved, this doesnt affect the use of the wardrobe but does need to be locked into position with it’s brass sliding bolt to close both doors fully when not in use.
Any questions please ask!
- Store Name: Rubar and Scandi
- Vendor: Rubar and Scandi
- No ratings found yet!