Conscious Cubby is aware that that many customers who visit our web site are concerned about any information they provide to us online and how we keep this information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and this policy has been written to address these concerns. As this policy may change from time to time, we encourage you to check it often.
Some key areas of this policy are:
- Your personal data , like your name and address are stored on our secure server and you can request that this is removed at any time
- Credit card payments are processed by Stripe Payments, one of the largest online payment gateways. We do not store any credit card information.
- We do not sell or share information collected from you with any third part companies.
This is the data that we collect and what we use it for
You contact details such as your email, name, address, country and phone number to be used in the processing of your orders and or subscription, together with your order details. Order and subscription payment information is collected directly by our payment provider – Stripe Payments. We also collect your IP address which is used to help prevent fraud and helps us to understand where our site visitors are coming from.
Do we share your data?
Your data is only shared with our payment providers.
Where is my data stored?
Your full information such as name and address is stored on our secure web servers. Your email address is also stored on MailChimp servers when you have opted into receiving marketing messages. Copies of emails sent to or received from you are stored on our GDPR compliant google account.
How long do we store it for?
We will store your data only for as long as we need to. This depends on why it was collected, or if we have a continuing legal basis to do so. If we no longer have a reason or legal requirement to process your personal data, we will delete it or store it in a way so that it no longer identifies you.
- If you have created an account with us, we will retain the information associated with that account until you request that your account is deleted in order to allow you to shop on our site.
- If you have opted into receiving news, offers and marketing information from us, we will retain your email and name until you opt out.
- Other information such as site activity linked to an IP address may be kept indefinitely to help us understand and improve the way that operation of our web site.
You can log into to your account at any time to remove your personal data or ask us to remove this information for you.
How can I access the information that you hold about me?
You can log on to your account or contact us directly with any queries regarding the information that we hold about you, please email any requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality such as online shopping. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. You can also disable cookies from individual sites, please refer to your browser help for how to do this.
We use Stripe Payments, a third party payment gateway to ensure the highest levels of security when processing card payments. Stripe Payments adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process. You can check the security of this site by clicking the padlock next to the address bar or on the bottom right (older versions) of your browser window.
Conscious Cubby does not guarantee the content of other sites that we may have links to.